San Francisco International Flute Festival November 1 & 2, 2014
Space is limited, sign up now to secure your space!
Fees are $199 for both days includes one or two tables. Reservations received after September 15, 2014 are limited to space available and may not be listed in the program book.
The “Super Shuttle” services each of our area airports: San Francisco SFO, Oakland OAK, San Jose SJC. The phone number for the Super Shuttle is 1-800-BLUEVAN Call them 24 hours in advance.
Everyone including those that cannot be present at the flute festival, are welcome to place an order for an advertisement. Attendees carry the book home for the information listed. Make your business noticed with a special advertisement. Flute Festival program book advertisements should be sent by email to SFFluteFestival@gmail.com or upload below. Deadline for all ads is September 15, 2014. The size of a page and/or program book is 5.5” wide by 8.5” long. Advertisements for Inside Front Cover, and Inside and Outside Rear Cover are on a first come first served basis.
Full page ad $125
Half page ad $99
Quarter page ad $75
Business card size ad $49
Mention in the program $35
The exhibit hall will be on the Ground Level of the Conservatory. Each booth will include a six foot table and two chairs. Please make any special request on the Exhibit Reservation Form (i.e., electrical outlet, if you need to have a wall behind you, etc.). One or two tables are included in the fee (please specify in your form). Additional tables can be reserved on a first come first served basis for an additional $25. Please, no banners on the wall. No taping, tacks or stapling to walls. All efforts will be made to accommodate your requests. Limited security (locked doors) is provided. Every effort has been made in scheduling flute festival events so that the participants will have adequate time to spend in the exhibit area.
Exhibit Hall Hours Set-up Hall Open to Public Break Down
Sat, 11/1/2014 10am-12pm 12pm -7pm n/a
Sun, 11/2/2014 11am 12pm-6pm 6pm-7:30
- Exhibitors will not be permitted to set up their displays at the festival until all fees have been paid in full.
- Each booth must be staffed at all times during the published exhibit hours. If any assistance is needed, please contact exhibit hall coordinator BEFORE the festival weekend and all attempts will be made to find appropriate assistance.
- All exhibits must conform to the size of the booth space and must be arranged so as not to obstruct the view of, or interfere with, other exhibits.
- No individual, firm or organization not assigned exhibit space will be permitted to solicit business in the exhibit area.
- The organization’s door monitors are instructed not to allow any instruments to exit the exhibit hall unless they are in their hard cases. This is meant for everyone’s protection.
- Every exhibitor is allotted 2 ID badges.
- A flute tryout room will be available for exhibitors and their clients at the Festival. Information will be available upon arrival.
You may make your payment via PayPal: SFFluteFestival@gmail.com
Checks payable: Performers of the World
and mail to the following address:
Performers of the World
P.O. Box 625
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019